Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: 130i coupé ;)

Garage List
2008 BMW 128i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW E90 View Post
I was looking on booking.com too. Is it preferable over airbnb or are they pretty much the same? Which bnb place did you rent in Paris? Thanks!
Booking is an alternative, my father used it for Spain with good success. Airbnb is more hands on forcing you to hunt for a deal, booking.com is less hassle but you get less selection.
Aibnb has new rules about refunds and cancellations make sure you understand difference between moderate vs strict
Before booking Airbnb with host I would actually share at least 4 messages back to back to make sure availability of the apartment, and host is able to meet and give you keys, same for check out process. This has saved me the credit card workout mentioned before

TripAdvisor is another option but its more like classifieds
Roomorama is another Airbnb style place, its newer but pretty much has all the same features.

Paris flat is no longer available, it was in the 11th district near champs de elissey/ arc triumph/ Parc monsseau.

Basically I think you need to work to find a deal and be on 3 places at once.

"The 1-series is the last car that BMW engineered before the Germans, as a car-making culture, fell out of love with driving." - R&T 2013 135is

Last edited by andrey_gta; 03-20-2014 at 10:51 AM..
Appreciate 0