Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep
Drives: F80 ZCP 6MT, R55 Clubman S 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC_Oldboy View Post
So what happens now? You win the PayPal dispute and get to keep the trunk? Lol
Now they want the trunk shipped to a shop in NJ, to another of their "customer friends" and I will obtain my full refund that way. They sent me a prepaid shipping label to send it there, I packaged it this morning and FedEx should be picking it up from my house tomorrow. Paypal decided it in my favor, just awaiting confirmation that the trunk gets delivered to the shop. Which is also shady to me, its like they sent me the wrong trunk on purpose in the first place so I could just have it sent where it was originally supposed to go. It would be pretty sad if they favored a vendor over an actual customer who legitimately wanted an item. Lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBB6 View Post
I got lucky with the diffuser I ordered earlier this month. I wasn't able to confirm my order on their website. I sent an email to bimmerkit and they responded that it would be shipped soon and they would send out a tracking number. The tracking number they sent didn't work but the package came in 5 business days. The diffuser is amazing quality and the fitment was perfect, no need for any modification. I was afraid to pull the trigger because of other reviews, looks like it really is hit or miss with them.
I'm really happy for you on that man. Their products are pretty good, for the most part. Customer service is another story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisE92 View Post
I've been hearing horror stories for years now, although they typically had more to do with how the products fit. That was enough to deter me from purchasing any of their products, and your story only adds to that. Sorry to hear about your experience.

My brother was in the market for an LCI CSL trunk as well, and it sucks that duke dynamics is one of the few vendors that carry this item. Sonic Tuning sold a carbon fiber LCI CSL trunk for around $650 I believe, but they are now sold out. Maybe you can contact them and see when they'll be back in stock.
I actually know Pat at Sonic Tuning personally, we are in the DC/MD/VA area and I've contacted him a few times. Those trunks are never in stock because of how cheap they are. But thanks man, I would rather not have their products on my car at any rate, regardless of the build quality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thompsac25 View Post
Reading this makes me even more skeptical about buying from them.
It took literally weeks for them to respond to my emails.

Hopefully you get your full refund and you can keep the trunk! In which case, you should sell to me
And you should be skeptical. Be very wary with these guys.

Ha! The trunk is currently awaiting pickup by FedEx tomorrow morning. I'd rather have my money and a stock trunk w/ M3 lip spoiler at this point.

My delivery experience and beach photoshoot here.
Appreciate 0