View Single Post
      01-20-2014, 01:49 PM   #502
BKap08
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: LCI

ill admit i lost my cool yesterday.

After the bowman play i was in complete shock. Hes my favorite player on defense and to see him go down with a devastating injury like that really shook me. I have no problem watching gruesome knee and leg injuries on other athletes but for some reason i couldn't watch bowman getting hit.

After that play I honestly stopped caring about the outcome of the game. Bowman is the best linebacker in the league and he ALWAYS makes plays. I was devastated that we lost a player like that. And after hearing some hawks fans throwing trash and food at him while being carted off i just took out all my frustration on you guys.

Im not gonna take anything back on what i said about Sherman. Once a douche, always a douche.

I still think Manning and the broncos have your number purely based on their offense and the lack of offense you guys are producing. It would have been hard for the niners to beat the broncos either.

|2010 E90 LCI 328i|Matte Black grilles|35% Ceramic Tint|Black Chrome Varrstoen ES2|ST Coilovers|Mtech Front Bumper|
Appreciate 0