View Single Post
      01-19-2014, 10:11 PM   #489
BKap08
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: LCI

hahahaha the similarities between seahawk fans and miami heat fans? both didnt exist before 2011. I have no respect for the entire seahawk organization or fan base. Sherman runs his mouth 24/7. Hes gonna get torched by Manning in the Superbowl its gonna be so satisfying so see that piece of shit get humbled. The fans in the crowd threw trash and food while Bowman was being carted off the field. I guess they dont teach any manners on the bandwagon up in seattle. How much of a low life piece of shit do you have to be to celebrate an injury that devastating. Whether you "fans" want to believe it or not the refs blew this game. If a player of the opposing team hits the plant let of a punter its automatically roughing the kicker, 15 yards and automatic 1st down. Bowman had the ball in his hands fell to the ground and yet the refs "didnt see it" the penalty on Carlos Rogers for shoving a player out of bounds in the first half was absolute trash. If thats a penalty then the entire secondary for the hawks should be flagged every play. This game just proved to the country that the Niners lose with grace and the shithawks dont have any fucking clue with that word means.

|2010 E90 LCI 328i|Matte Black grilles|35% Ceramic Tint|Black Chrome Varrstoen ES2|ST Coilovers|Mtech Front Bumper|
Appreciate 0