Private First Class
Rep
Drives: M e93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jed
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M-Night View Post
Man I been fighting a cold too! It's been keeping me away for my smokes
Those are some good looking sticks Jed! I'm gonna look for those TAAs.
Planning on heading down too Portland this weekend, some cigars on my list too bring back are of course tatuajes!!!!!'
I also plan too pick up the davidoff black series Nicaragua stuff and room 101 daruma too try. Anything new you guys tired and liked??
Man, both you guys need to drive out the cold with some nice hearty smoke!

Don't forget to get an Old Man and the C coffin! You'll like the Black Label culebras in there. Really good!

I think you'll like the Davidoff Nicaragua Puros. Keep in mind, that even though these are Nic Puros, they're not going to hit as hard as you would think but they do have a good flavor to them and are smooth. I normally smoke the Robustos but have been really enjoying the short coronas as of late.

One of the guys at my B&M recommended an AJ Fernandez Pinolero Maduro-I got the torpedo vitola. I liked it, had a nice nutty, cocoa rich flavor to it. A little more pepper towards the end. Nice construction with a nice burn line.

He also recommended an CLE/Eiroa Robusto. Nice flavors BUT draw was pretty terrible. I ended up putting out the cigar by the last third because it was so plugged.
Thanks for the info!
I'd let you guys know what I pick up next week
Appreciate 0