JCE
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: SG M3 2010 Sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ghost of Tom Joad View Post
i'll give you a quick breakdown of what to expect:

you put $100 down to be added to a priority list. once you're contacted in the order you got in, you'll be offered a choice in seats on the main straight. the closer you are to the start/finish line, the more expensive your 'personal seat license' is. your personal seat license is a fee on top of ticket costs. once you purchase the personal seat license, you have all rights to that seat for the next 15 years, but you still have to pay for face value of the tickets themselves on top of the PSL. so essentially, you're not even putting money down on tickets. you're only putting a deposit on a deposit. it's a tricky and deceptive concept that jerry jones pioneered to make more money. and (not so) ironically, jerry jones' management company "legends" was hired by COTA to bean count. so a bit of caveat emptor to potential depositors...unless you plan on having seats for the next 15 years, then you're gonna want to wait for individual ticket sales later this year.
I assume PSL's are pretty common around the NFL. I know Houston has the same thing for Texans games. No thanks.
Appreciate 0