06-26-2007, 06:52 PM   #78
chbrules
MSVConrad++
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 2006 325i | E92 2007 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyce'06 330i View Post
Remember this the next time you get into an accident, are mugged or beat up, etc... when no one stops to help, or provides vital information about your situation to the authorities. Your lack of regard or responsibility for anyone but yourself tells me you're young and very immature. You think you're invincible and can take on the world by yourself. But believe me, you'll need someone else's help one day and you'll change your tune when that time comes.

This screaming mother could have been a crack head, or abusing the baby. We'll never know, but that's not for him to decide. He should have done what he could have (a license plate at least) while not putting himself in danger and let the authorities figure out what was really going on.

What is wrong with you people that wouldn't lift a hand to help in a situation like this that involves a BABY? The decline of civilization is clearly evident here... manifested in a total lack of character.
Don't judge me with your hypocritical slander. I believe I am invincible, thus why I clearly stated I would stay out of a confrontation for fear of my own life? You are clearly assuming that you know the facts of the situation. He probably was right in doing what he did. You can keep dreaming with the ideas Hollywood has ingrained in your mind, Mr. Superman, but I'm not going to risk my life unless I clearly know the situation is worth my intervention.