View Single Post
      06-25-2007, 12:35 AM   #75
FirstClass
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 328xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by 325 Baller View Post
It wasnt in my neighborhood. It occured near where i work..which isnt a very good part of town. BTW when i turn 18 later this year i do want to apply for a concealed weapons permit. BUT... Let me ask you this. Say I took my gun that I rightfully own..but later it finds out the man was taking the baby to get away from the druggy mother. I just pulled a gun and most likely used it on an innocent man...I know in FL you can get off by saying he threatened you but i dont think thats the answer.
No short arms till you're 21 I believe. I think it's a federal law. Also, a gun is totally useless in this situation, it won't stop him taking the child and you can't shoot him for it without bordering closely on illegality. The only reason a weapon would help you is if you confronted/followed him and he pulled something on you, then you could light his ass up and be totally righteous in your actions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jh valley View Post
shit, if i had that kind of money id buy a gtstreet for monday, an ascari a10 for tuesday, a DBS for wednesday and id just ride jessica alba the rest of the week.
Appreciate 0