View Single Post
      06-23-2007, 10:50 PM   #70
boyce'06 330i
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: '06 330i Slvr/Gray Prem/Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by chbrules View Post
Funny thing, every culture throughout history has constantly said society is in decline. But guess what, thousands of years later we're still walking around saying the same thing.

And to comment on the people against the OP; no one owes anyone anything else. It is his option to do as he pleases, and he chose to stay out of a potential confrontation. Does he not have the right to protect his own life? There's a little saying that goes, innocent until proven guilty. No one knows any of the facts about these situations, and I expected more from these so-called soldiers. Do you ever go into battle without knowing the scenario and facts? Sounds a bit hypocritical and brassy if you ask me.
Remember this the next time you get into an accident, are mugged or beat up, etc... when no one stops to help, or provides vital information about your situation to the authorities. Your lack of regard or responsibility for anyone but yourself tells me you're young and very immature. You think you're invincible and can take on the world by yourself. But believe me, you'll need someone else's help one day and you'll change your tune when that time comes.

This screaming mother could have been a crack head, or abusing the baby. We'll never know, but that's not for him to decide. He should have done what he could have (a license plate at least) while not putting himself in danger and let the authorities figure out what was really going on.

What is wrong with you people that wouldn't lift a hand to help in a situation like this that involves a BABY? The decline of civilization is clearly evident here... manifested in a total lack of character.
Appreciate 0