10-17-2011, 09:02 AM   #86
Echo M3
Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90SLAM View Post
Awesome fighting between Hamilton and Webber, as well as Webber and Button...tight and give just enough space for each other!!!

Poor luck for Schumi, took out by a Russian missle...I won't be surprised Petrov will get a grid penalty next race...

So, Alonso really "give up"? or just a false message? Could be just a dummy afterall...
I agree. I was secretly rooting for Webber, he looked to be really quick in that middle sector of the race, but just couldn't squeeze past Hamilton for more than a sector .

Vettel was impressive as usual, got his business done in the first few laps and then just drove away to glory!!

I thought that Alonso's message was a bit...odd. I'm not sure it was a dummy, I wonder if he's genuinely frustrated with Ferrari and wanted that to be publicly acknowledged. And you can't blame him, as the talent is most definitely still there.

Mr. E90, any chance you can make the Indian GP thread soon? I have some new pictures of the completed track I'd like to link, and we should have our first flying lap of the circuit in the next few days. Cheers
Appreciate 0