View Single Post
      10-13-2011, 09:19 AM   #119
E90SLAM
Supreme Allied Commander
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: A BBS WHORE

Garage List
Apparently Massa is not over the incident, how long he's been racing in F1?
He should know better there's always inconsistencies in FIA stewards. He now ask for consistency from FIA??? (Or you mean punish everyone who touches his last Ferrari???)

If he really put the "incidents" behind him, he would've shut up and held his trophy up high and show who's the daddy! Keep talking about the same crap won't help your result Felipe...

Quote:
Felipe Massa has called on the FIA to be more consistent when doling out penalties, but insists he has put his recent on-track clashes with Lewis Hamilton behind him.

Massa has been involved in two incidents with Hamilton at the last two races, both of which resulted in damage to his car which hampered his chances of better finish. In Singapore the contact resulted in a right-rear puncture and in Japan he lost part of his front wing and sustained damage to the floor of his Ferrari. Hamilton was penalised for the Singapore incident, but the stewards in Japan decided not to take action after reviewing the incident.

While the circumstances were different in both cases - Hamilton was defending rather than attacking in Japan - Massa believes the FIA should have been more consistent. Asked about his feelings towards Hamilton following the two incidents, Massa said: "I don't care any more about this and will carry on doing my job as usual. Now, I am only looking ahead, thinking of the next race. Nothing that happened in the last couple of races was of my doing, therefore the only thing that would be interesting would be to see some consistency in the penalties imposed for driving errors."

Massa is hoping he will be more competitive in Korea, after watching his Ferrari team-mate finish second at Suzuka while he could only manage seventh.

"It's true the car was more competitive in the last race than in Singapore, Spa or Monza," he said. "I think it depends on the race track, with some being better for us, others more difficult. Therefore I hope the upcoming tracks suit our car so we can be more competitive, starting here, then moving on to India which none of us knows yet.

"We are not sure how competitive we will be in qualifying but, with a difficult race for everyone, strategy will be very important and everything can change very quickly, which means we have every chance of getting a significant result in the race."

Asked whether he, Hamilton and Mark Webber need to ask questions of themselves after being outperformed by their respective team-mates, Massa answered: "We have nothing to ask, we must only do something. It's true our team-mates have done a better job so I hope I can be more competitive in these last four races, which is also important with an eye on next year."
http://en.espnf1.com/korea/motorsport/story/61409.html